Arbeyu Studio is very aware of the privacy of the users of its website on the Internet.
As a user, Arbeyu Studio informs you of its personal data protection policy so that you can freely and voluntarily decide to provide Arbeyu Studio with the personal data that we may require to access the different services and content offered on our page. Web. Personal data will only be collected for processing when they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes for which they were obtained. In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Law, we inform you:
1. Identification of the Web Administrators:
C/ General Elorza 56, 8A
33001 Oviedo (ASTURIAS)
2. From the visits we receive to our website, our server automatically recognizes: the IP address, date and time of entry and exit of the web and the files you have downloaded.
3. The information that we archive is limited to those data that the sender voluntarily provides us through the forms established for this purpose, as well as those that may arise from your visit to the web.
4. We use the information that we archive to respond in an agile, reliable and fast way, to all queries, concerns or suggestions that you wish to raise, as well as to send information, advertising and commercial promotion of our own services (as long as the user does not object to said communications and accepts the conditions in the manner established for each specific case), as well as the statistical exploitation of the uses and most visited areas of the Web.
5. If you gave us your Mailing Address or your online address: You will receive information about the matter for which you gave us that address. Likewise, we inform you that you may receive mailings from us with information about new services.
6. If through the means of contact, you send us your personal data, we inform you, in accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD 15/99, of the incorporation of the personal data provided to the automated files of the Responsible for Files, Arbeyu Studio, for internal use, archiving for a period not exceeding 3 years. Likewise, it authorizes the communication of said data for the indicated purposes that may be carried out between the Entity and other companies related to the provision of products and/or organization services. You are informed of the possibility of exercising your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition before Arbeyu Studio, for which you must notify us in documented form of the request to the address of the File Manager: Arbeyu Studio. If you do not want to receive more shipments or electronic mail or e-mail from our company, please let us know via: any of those described in point 1.
7. Users may exercise their rights of access, cancellation and rectification of their data at the central headquarters of Arbeyu Studio.
8. Arbeyu Studio has adopted the legally required data protection security levels and has installed all means and measures in order to prevent loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access.
9. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable. Consequently, Arbeyu Studio does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties, acting illegitimately, may not have knowledge of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that users make of the Web, in which case Arbeyu Studio is not responsible.
10. Any claim or complaint must be addressed to Arbeyu Studio (through the aforementioned means), who will resolve it in the shortest possible time.